Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Conflict Resolution

Conflict arises when two or more do not see eye to eye. You have different ways of approaching the same goal. One wishes to go in one direction, the other in another. Oft times there is confusion about the destination itself. The more you diverge, the more negativity surrounds the situation, and like magnets repelling each other, you cannot seem to come together. This is called reverse polarity. It does not work.

So what is the solution? Agree to disagree. Meet in the middle and set new goals, even if this means a parting of the ways. Surround the situation with love and surround the one with whom you feel in conflict with well wishes. You do not all walk the same path. You will eventually discover the reason your paths did cross, but cross they did—at an angle, not in parallel. This you call conflict, but there is a reason for every meeting, every crossing. What have you learned? See the situation not with bitterness, but as yet another learning point in this school you call Life.

3 comments:

  1. There is a reason for every meeting, every crossing - what have I learned? At times I am still scratching my head and wondering what the lesson was, but just knowing that it was a LESSON brings me peace for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. learning...living....loving - the circle of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was very timely for me. I appreciate your messages! Brad B

    ReplyDelete