Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let it Bloom

Note from Suzanne: This week Ty and I attended a really fun Christmas party. All present were separated into four groups for a variety of games. For one of these games each team was given a word and had to write a poem based on that word (ours was “sausage!”). I couldn’t believe how hard it was for us to come up with the required 16 rhyming lines. We really struggled, and in the end our poem was pretty bad. Everyone kept looking at me and saying, “Come on, Suzanne! You write poetry!” And I said, “No, I don’t! Spirit gives me those words!” It’s true that over 400 poems have come through my pen, but if I tried to insert myself in the process, the result would have been as bad as our pathetic sausage poem and the effort just as painful! This morning I sat and asked for Sanaya’s message. After two sentences I recognized a poem and smiled. The words flowed non-stop with total ease. Why? Because I got out of the way and let Spirit speak. In that meditative state I had connected with higher consciousness, and the result is the poem which follows, given to me from Sanaya in all of three minutes … Thanks for joining me to enjoy this inspiration from Spirit. Read the words, then go on out and smell the roses.

Pick a flower from your garden.
Put it in a vase.
To smell its fragrance and see it there
Does bring a smile to your face.

A flower is a symbol,
A thing of beauty to behold,
A sign that love is everywhere
A story to be told.

Look around you daily.
See the signs of love in all
In the beauty of a flower
In the cry of a bird’s call.

Yes, stop and smell the roses
Smell their sweet perfume.
Bring this beauty to your heart
And feel the love inside you bloom.

You are a part of all that is.
You are the beauty in a flower.
You are the majesty of all you see
For you carry in you God’s great power.

That power is the love you feel
Each time you stop and pause
It’s then you know that all you see
Is the effect of one great Cause.


(Over 365 poems are at www.MessagesofHopePoems.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment