Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pennies from Heaven


Note from Suzanne: A nice treat from Sanaya today to end the year--a poem, given to me non-stop to remind us all that we are not alone and are well looked after. May 2012 bring you much love and happiness and an ever greater connection with Spirit.




Pick a penny off the street
A piece of copper that you’ve found.
Coincidence or just plain luck
To find it on the ground?

You look for signs in all you see
Signs to show you’re not alone.
A penny or a butterfly
That comes to you from points unknown.

The signs are all around you,
Yet often you don’t see
The messages we send you
You call it “synchronicity.”

But it’s not luck or chance, you see,
That brings these gifts to you
But love that’s sent from Spirit.
It’s our way of getting through.

So scoff not at those who see the signs.
They’re simply more aware,
And notice how we speak to them,
Producing pennies from thin air.

It’s easy to manipulate
The things you see with your plain eyes.
So open them and see our gifts
When we send you a surprise.

1 comment:

  1. I love this poem and I hope it will help others to see the signs that we all get saying that they are near by.
    Thank you again, and again for your love.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete