Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, December 2, 2011

"I" vs. "i"

You are beginning to understand this very sacred of concepts, the I AM.  When you truly and fully understand yourself as I AM, then you will know that there is nothing but the "I" that sees all, knows all, is all.  This is not you.  Do not get hung up on your pronouns.  Feel this sense of "I" as the one "I" that has no other behind it.  Yes, the all-knowing, all-seeing "I" … the First Cause with all others—all of the little "i's"—being but manifestations of the one I AM.
 
Once this understanding begins to set in, we ask you to look upon others and see the Great I AM within them.  Say not, "That is John and that is Mary."  Say instead, "That is 'I'."  Do you feel how you rebel?  This is because your language pulls you to that place of thinking of the "i" as the ego.  Of course you are not John and you are not Mary.  But you are an experience of "I," as is John and as is Mary.  Set ego aside and see the Great "I" within John and Mary.  Feel "I" as the essence of all beings.
 
Does not John feel the vastness of the "I" within?  Does not Mary?  The "I" is all that is.  Now try again.  "I AM That."  Look upon John and Mary now and see "I."  Say, "I AM That."  Now do you understand that what you do and say or do not do and say to another you do unto your Self?
 
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment