Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pollyanna

The Pollyanna Show.  A good title for a program that all should take part in daily.  What is a Pollyanna, but one who sees all clouds as white, one who greets all with a loving smile, one who is eternally joyful and full of peace.  Such a one is viewed as naïve in your world—innocent to the point of being laughable.  And so, you shy away from being the Pollyanna who sees only goodness and light.  Instead, you buy into the less than good things you see about you.  You do not realize that in allowing yourself to see the "evil," you are perpetuating it.  "Oh!" You recoil.  "I cannot take responsibility for another's actions!"  But oh, my children, you can.  You are all one and the same energy.  What you send out comes back to you. 
 
See and be only goodness, and that is your experience.  Believe that aught but goodness exists and those thoughts allow it to perpetuate.  Consciousness creates reality.  By buying into the mass consciousness, you are allowing mass destruction to occur.  We apologize if this sounds harsh.  Of course you cannot personally take responsibility for those things that happen halfway across the world.
 
Or can you?
 
You, as an individual focus of Love are part of the whole.  One ray of light can brighten a room.  Billions of rays can banish the darkness forever.  Yes, of course, you cannot heal the world, but you can bring in the light instead of perpetuating the darkness.  Be a Pollyanna and participate in The Pollyanna Show.  It is far better than the alternatives.  Heal your world one soul at a time.  Begin with your own soul by spreading light instead of acknowledging the darkness.

6 comments:

  1. YES, I strive to always be a member in good standing of the Pollyanna club! Sanaya, Thank you for reminding me that I need not be concerned one bit if others think I'm naive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so-o-o true - my mentor always told us to "Be the Light." Too many times I get caught up in the mass consciousness, so I love this beautiful reminder. And thank you for reminding me of your daily posts - I am enjoying reading them as part of my morning ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focusing on the good - that is my goal today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being happy and sometimes think people must think I'm crazy seeing the good side of life. I am a Libra which is both masculine and feminine ; so I feel Sanaya is very special to me. I have just been introduced to you Suzanne and plan to make your daily posts as part of my morning ritual. Thank you soooooo much for just being!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here here anonymous! I too am Libra and was teased in my sociology classes for being an idealist. Think globally act locally. thank you Sanaya for your messages of Light. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing, how although I am surrounded by negativity, if I can just get the Pollyana Vibes going, my mood is happy and good things start happening.

    Thanks for the confirmation Sanaya ! ! !

    ReplyDelete