Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Loosening the Rules

Relax the rules.  Most of you are quite unaware of how many rules you impose on this Game of Life.  When others fail to follow the rules which you see as sacrosanct, you become upset.  The jaw clenches.  In so being, you have restricted the unfoldment of greater possibilities.  “But,” you protest, “without rules, there would be chaos!”  In some cases, perhaps, but today we ask you to make a list of just a few of the rules you impose on yourself and others.  Now study them and see if you might paint outside the box just a bit.  Can you do so without experiencing fear?  The fear is a sign that you are clinging to a rule.  How interesting. 

Make a game of this activity:  “Find the Hidden Rules.”  Then open up to possibilities.  Enjoy the freedom of allowing, for from your viewpoint greater possibilities are often obscured.  Allow Higher Consciousness to guide the outcome.  Without so many rules, you may just be delightfully pleased at the results.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful "game" to start the new year. Let us each find our hidden rules and then open up to possibilities with Spirit guiding the outcome. WOW - - this will be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an area that always bugged me. Growing up in the 60's we knew what was right and wrong. Under the wrong list was Murder,adultery,abortion,homosexual behavior,stealing,drugs,fornication etc. Today the only things that might make the list is murder and maybe stealing. Should there not be rules and consequences? I am not judging anyone's behavior or life style,but it would be tough raising kids today relaxing the rules. Just looking for understanding on Sanaya's message today and sense I get from her teachings which seems to permit an anything goes theme as long as LOVE prevails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papaj, you make an excellent point. The sense that came with this message is to uncover our personal belief systems that are restricting us on an individual basis. We all instinctively know right from wrong, so the major “should’s” like “You shouldn’t hurt another being” are to be followed. And you’re right, we need rules to keep order in a society. Sanaya isn’t talking about that. They’re trying to get us to look at all the “shoulds” and “supposed to’s” that we have taken on as “rules” in our day to day activities that have no basis and may be holding us back. They gave me the example of asking ourselves how often we use “If/then” statements that make us afraid to do or not do something. Ex: “If I don’t meditate daily, then I’ll lose my connection with Sanaya.” That is a self-imposed “should” that is not true. They’re telling us it’s okay to loosen up. They’re telling us to look at what we tell ourselves that limits us in growing. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Suzanne. So let me get this right, it's not so much what is right or wrong, since we all ready know that instinctively, it's the pressure we put on ourselves when we fall short of the mark that we set? The guilt from choices made in our lives that might of come from ego instead of spirit? Sorry,not trying to make this into a forum, the gift of discernment is not one that I claim for myself. One of my many struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even think they're talking about putting pressure on ourselves or being guilty or falling short. They keep showing me the image of a group of us playing a game last night after the Christmas dinner (this really happened). My friend pointed out that I was a real stickler for the rules, and thus coming across as very competitive. (Who, me?) Sanaya, this morning, was showing me that this aspect of ego (which we all have in varying degrees) still pops its head up. They're showing me now that we all have these BELIEF SYSTEMS that may or may not need to be followed. My belief system last night was, "Well, the rules are the rules, and you have to follow them." That's the navy officer speaking. Yes, there are times you need to follow rules, but in meditation, Sanaya gave me a whole bunch of examples of how my beliefs about how the world operates limits me and all of us. Little things and big things. They told me to look at how I give readings. Am I rigid in the process and the structure? Am I letting the former navy officer get in the way of having even more "miraculous" things come through in my readings because I stay strictly within rules I learned in my training as a medium? I gave two readings today and loosened some of my self-imposed "rules" -- the shoulds and need-to's, etc., and it was a very freeing, expanding experience with excellent results. So, the way Sanaya's message feels to me is simply a nudge to look at the many ways our belief system holds us back from trying new things and being more free. They are NOT advising us to break or even bend laws. It's all about reviewing what we hold as set in stone and seeing if we could gain by being more flextible. Maybe yes, and maybe no. They're telling us to have fun with this and aim for growth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your questions, papaj, and your further explanation for us Suzanne (and Sanaya)!

    ReplyDelete