Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Only For a While


Saying goodbye is never easy when the one who is leaving is dear to the heart.  You miss one near to you in proportion to how much you love.  Celebrate your grief.  It is a sign that you have loved fully.  Yes, it is painful.  Of course you do not want to feel it, but would you have missed out on the joy as well?  Feel the pain, but do not hold onto it.  Wash it through you with your tears at the rate that is right for you.  Then you can get back to the love, which will always be there.

Your loved one is going away for a while, as will you some day, and then you will be reunited.  No separation is forever, for there is no such thing as forever, only spaces in between in which to know the full depth of feeling.  Celebrate the ups and downs, for they are all part of life.  It does go on, allowing you to love and love again.

You will see each other again, for love does not die. 
It is just a temporary goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sanaya.

    Wendy Stainthorpe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another WOW message from Sanaya.

    Suzanne, I know the passing of your 6 month pregnant step-daughter on June 8,2006 led you into a world you never could have imagined.

    Likewise the passing of my dog and best friend on June 30, 2012 has led me to start an adventure into this world.

    I grew up believing that men do not cry. Now seldom a day goes by where a tear does come down my cheek. Sometimes it is a tear of missing my love ones that have passed. But most of the time it is a tear of joy and love.

    I try to say a prayer of thanks every day for "Sanaya" and the channel which is Suzanne.

    Love and Peace to All.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right Robert. I, too, celebrate tears and letting out if the feelings bring them. I encourage other people to let them out too for I believe it is unhealthy not too. There should be no apologies for tears and grief.

    Many could use this message in our world. I'm glad to have received it today...Brad

    ReplyDelete