Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, August 23, 2013

Adored


Yes, you are adored.  Do you remember how it felt to gaze upon your child for the first time?  Did your heart not expand to the point where you thought it would explode?  That is how adored you are.  The One who gave you life continues to do so.  You are not alone.  You are not forgotten.  You are not neglected.  You are adored and loved and given the next breath every moment by the One who adores you.  Never forget this when you are feeling tired, alone, and sure that you cannot go on.  Remember that feeling of love that you had upon beholding your creation and know that this is but a tiny seed of how adored and loved you are.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and will read it at the Senior Center where I volunteer, as so many of them have lost spouses, are living alone and many times are tired out from physical ailments, etc. So thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete