Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, August 9, 2013

Miracles All Around

Miracles are all around you when you have eyes to see and ears to hear.  Miracles big and small are signs of the interaction of two worlds, two realities.  When you have faith, or better yet the knowingness that other dimension exist beyond your own, miracles become the norm.  Still, you celebrate them as we do also to see that you are paying attention. 

Pay attention.  The signs are all around you.  A miracle is not magic, but a mirror of the state of awareness in which you find yourself.  Ask to behold miracles in your life and they will become the norm – a reflection of the openness of your mind and spirit.
Note from Suzanne:  One of several “miracles” occurred yesterday as I enjoyed a sacred moment on the shores of Lake Louise, allegedly an area of great resonance with the vibration of Archangel Michael. I heard a voice that said, “Look up.”  I snapped the photo you see here as my tears flowed from the overwhelming love that suddenly filled my heart.  May you experience miracles today and every day ...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, chills when reading this. Archangel Michael is the great protector, and I have called upon him many times. Love the photo, Suzanne. He is always near, but the energy at Lake Louise sounds very special.

    On to seeing the "miracles" each day as we let go of ego and surrender to spirit...

    ReplyDelete