Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Level

In the eyes of Spirit there is no best, there is no better, there is no worse.  All are simply precious expressions of the God Force.  If there is no judgment—and all of you know one who did not judge others—then why do you judge?  It is the nature of the human being.  It is learned behavior.  Can you unlearn it?  Most certainly, but not without effort.  The rewards are many and great.  We do warn you that you may find yourself alone in this behavior quite often, but you need not voice your new beliefs aloud.  Practice them until they are a part of you, and that is all the reward you will need.  No better.  No best.  Level the playing field, and all are winners.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sanaya,
    I am so grateful to receive your emails now. I wonder, though, whether you might consider scheduling them for the middle of the night so that they arrive in our inboxes by early morning, when I am doing my devotionals. At present I receive them between 11 and 11:30, which is the middle of the day. Love and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your note. The time the messages go out by email is automated. I can't change it. I post the messages in the morning, but that changes depending on what time zone I'm in. You can always go to www.SanayaSays.com to see the daily message in the morning rather than waiting for it to show up by email. If you skip one day, then if you start looking the next day at, say, 6:00 am, or whenever you do your devotionals, you would always have the previous day's message to read. With love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete