Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fearless

Can you live fearlessly?  How badly do you want to?  Fearless living requires first and foremost understanding you are spirit first and foremost and that that aspect of you which is spirit cannot be harmed.  It lives on forever.  No bullets, no arrows, no bears, no words, no knives, no car accidents, no falls, no wounds, physical or emotional, can harm it.  Then you must identify the programmed messages which speak contrary to the Truth that you have planted at both the conscious and subconscious level that you continue to tell yourself.  As you find these, release them and replace them with powerful, loving words which speak to the Truth of who you are.  Fearlessness is a state of mind which becomes a state of being through practice.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Suzanne. Do you think I can have Sanaya's cell phone number so she can actually tell me how to reprogram my thoughts. No huh?
    Papaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sanaya for resonating with today's A course in Miracles WB Lesson 218 (198):

    "Only my condemnation injures me"

    I'm, not surprised..its all God etc. HW

    ReplyDelete