Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, January 30, 2012

Reach Out

Suicide. Not an uplifting thought. Some call it “a permanent solution to a temporary problem.” We call it “death by ego.” It is only when the self believes itself to be separate and alone and the source of its own power that it gives itself permission to transition early and abort this earthly experience. Yes, abort. Suicide is self-abortion. Heavy topics, but please bear with us, for there is one who will read these words today who needs to know that while suicide is an option, there are far better choices to be made.

Even in the depths of despair, God is there. Love is there. You are not alone. This sense of great desperation is nothing but a sign that you have lost your way a bit. Turn around and take the hand of the nearest human. They have been sent to guide you. Know that your God and your angels and guides have not forsaken you, only that your own grief is barring you from feeling their presence. Do not cease praying. This maintains the connection, and the way will be shown to the Light within.

Suicide is not a permanent solution, for life is eternal. Sooner or later all must learn the lessons of life, difficult as they may be. Suicide is but a temporary escape ... delayed gratification. Be brave. Find the love here on your earthly plane whilst here and know gratification and love beyond words. It awaits you here on earth. Trust in this and simply hold in your heart the knowledge that love is your birthright. You will emerge from this temporary darkness far stronger, here and now.

You are not alone.

2 comments:

  1. I may not know the person that you speak to Sanaya, but I thank you for sending these words. We all need these words. I send great love to this person who is feeling so alone. You are not alone, we are connected, our love flows to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was this person who was hurting so much, my loss and my overhelming inability to deal with what life had just dealt me was more than I could handle. If it had not been for God and spirits working together to contact my son who in turn contacted a friend I would not be here today. I was within a half an hour of passing but the love of everyone involved that night and every night for the last six years has brought me to a better place. Before I could not see a future or a life of happiness but today I am living that life with all the joy and inspirations that life has to offer. I am so happy, blessed and so enjoying life to it's fulliest. Thank you God, my guides, the spirits, my sons, my best friends and the person who stayed by my side on a daily basis to save me from myself. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete