Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Still Right Here

Broken hearts mend slowly.
It takes time to heal a wound.
When what was had you now have lost,
By grief you are consumed.

See not the shell that's left behind
When one you lost has now departed.
Focus on the love you shared
The high vibrations that you started.

This energy stays with you
Even though the person stands no more.
And no longer can you see them
When they pass through Heaven's door.

But in your heart their love remains,
If not their touch and gaze.
Though try you might to see them
In oh, so many ways.

The grief will lift, the heart will mend,
But always will you miss them,
For you focus on the things you've lost ...
The fact that you can't kiss them.

They're here, we say, held safe and sound.
So speak their name aloud.
And know that they are by your side,
Not floating on some cloud.

For spirit are you here and now
As is the one who left.
Not lost, not gone, but still with you.
With no need to be bereft.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for these words. I am the leader of a widow/widower group and will print and share this at our next meeting. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Tuesday we had to euthanize our 19 year old cat. This poem helped with our grief. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful comforting words of truth. This is a poem that I will share with many. Thank you, Sanaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always strongly felt and believed this to be true. Thank you! I will share with the local hospice group for which I volunteer and with a grief support group that where I offer support to those grieving the loss of a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed these words 6 yrs ago when I was suffering more than I had ever before. The words from Sanaya are so true and comforting that I embrass them now as I wish I had been able to back them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete