Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Thought Away

Shared memories. These form a bond. When two or more have enjoyed the same experience, always are you connected. Through this experience, you lighted a circuit. You forged a link. Whether or not you remain in physical proximity, you will now always share a connection. It is the same whether in a physical body or not. You have created energetic resonance. This has altered your personal vibration, or frequency, as you would know it.

Call on the one with whom you share these memories. You do this with your consciousness. Your loved ones are a thought away … a memory away … a vibration in time and in no-time. Think of them and in no-time they are at your side.

5 comments:

  1. I had not taken the time to look back through the last 5 days of messages. I so needed to read many of those and have found comfort in them. I will strive for calm in turmoil today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shared link is such a source of comfort and security. We are never alone - we are never separated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow have an Epiphany: See The Light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shared memories...my life has been enhanced and many way evolved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, in Christina Whited's account, tells of her merging with the Goddess, so be it; so may we all be merged as needs be, too -- specifically, Love is letting go of fear of merging with the Light

    ReplyDelete