Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Value


You know the sun will rise in the morning and the morning after and the morning after. It is a beautiful event, yet you do not awaken early to see it, for it is expected and you know that any time you wish you can see it if you make the effort. So, rarely do you make the effort. What if all lives were exactly the same length in your time? What if all knew that all would live 120 years? Would there be compassion for your brothers and sisters, or would this be but a vacation you are taking here? Would you make the effort to learn your lessons, or simply sit back, knowing with certainty the outcome?

Do you see now how you grow from so-called tragedy? With uncertainty comes a nudge. “I had better get out of bed. I do not know if I will see the sun rise tomorrow. I had better exercise my heart muscle today and love that other, for the length of our visit here is uncertain.”

So many of you fear death. You need not. It is merely a transition. You will see each other again, but not knowing how long will be the absence in human time does up the ante a bit. Love fully in every moment, for every moment of Life is ever so valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment