Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Change is a'Comin'

Center yourself, then get out of the way. You, as the ego, are your own worst foe when it comes to advancing. You cling so very tightly to established ways of thinking and doing. It is these very habits which hold you back. You must be open to change if you are to grow. What does growth imply? Change. What is stagnation? Staying the same. You abhor change, yet you desire growth. Do you see the irony?

Make yourself vulnerable. Welcome change. Invite growth—spiritual growth. Yes, your life will change. It will change for the better, but you cannot see this with your spiritual eyes closed. Close your physical eyes and pray, “Thank you for this awakening. I am ready to grow. I welcome change.” Then, sit back and buckle your seat belt.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder. The ACIM lesson for today is; "The light has come." What a beautiful confluence of thoughts. Chuck W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A basic "Christian" change is often expressed as "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." They even have that in the lobby floor of our CIA HQ. An older philosophical friend recently asked me about that statement -- he had recalled it disconnected [from John 8:32] and was a little surprised to be reminded it was in the New Testament...I reminded him of its logical opposing parallel, of which should one also maintain vigilant awareness: "If you ignore a lie, then you may be enslaved..."

    ReplyDelete