Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You ARE.

Sure as the sun will rise each day, you ARE. It is that simple. You exist. You cannot be extinguished. When the body dies, that which lies beyond is not all darkness. There is no need to fear death. Life goes on, my friend, eternally. Does this sound boring to you? Then you have not experienced the great fun of creating your life. You are letting life in the human world run you.

Imagine an existence of one pleasant activity and adventure after another, peppered with challenges—just enough of them to remind you how much you enjoy the pleasant times. In this way, life never becomes dull. You live for each moment, fully in each moment. THAT is living. That is what you can expect when the curtain falls on this lifetime … not darkness, but yet another adventure, full of opportunities to develop your divinity.

You are. God is. The sun always rises.

1 comment:

  1. Sanaya speaks sooth of the "always so," as they like to say in Asian philosophy...for we have read earlier:

    "God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" [Exodus 3:14]

    "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" [John 8:58]

    And long after Jesus proved that even physically he could not be "killed" for very long, we still are...and are, hopefully, developing our personal divinities...amusingly enough, Christianity derives from West Asian philosophy as well as religion, since Israel is in Asia.

    ReplyDelete