Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, April 30, 2012

Turning Pages

When a loved one dies, you think it is the end of the world. It is merely the closing of a chapter. It is quite a marvelous beginning for the one who has passed. It is a cliff-hanger for the one left behind. “Will I see them again? Are they all right?” The next chapter is already being revealed to the one who continues on in a newly-revealed reality. You must wait a while. The words on the pages of your story together have changed. You can no longer read them. They have become a bit like your Braille letters. You must learn a new way of reading the next chapter. It takes quite a bit of discernment. Have faith that at the end of this volume of your story, you will be reunited. If you wish to carry on another volume together, you will do so. That is the beauty of The Story That Never Ends.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - the timing of this message could not have been more perfect for me!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sanaya ... This is very comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today we were told that a family member's cancer had metastasized to multiple places. I felt like this message was for me. Blessings and love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing.
    My aunt and Providence gave me the gift of running into my cousin in the hospital cafeteria where i work and the gift of being present for my cousin as my Aunt passed yesterday and the gift that there was enough time for her only sibling, my Mom, to get to the hospital on time to say goodbye and the gift of the link to this website from elsie kerns newsletter today. How perfect is All.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray that you are right. Otherwise I could not deal with this pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To anonymous from May 5th. If guided, please send me a private email: info@suzannegiesemann.com

    ReplyDelete