Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Little Reminder

Glory on high from the highest … Do not forget God in all of this.  Yes, focus on your friends and the joy they bring you.  Focus on loved ones.  Focus on your guides and angels and Jesus.  But what of the highest Power?  Where does God fit in?  In the spaces in between; that is where.

God is in your friends and family, and all of your helpers for sure, but also in every nook and cranny and space you can imagine … and even in those you can’t.  God is the all-pervading Force …the joy and the sorrow, the pleasure and the pain, the All That Is.
Give thanks to God.  Give thanks FOR God, for without God, there is nothing.  But even in the nothingness, there you will find God. 

Note from Suzanne:  Thanks, Sanaya, for this reminder.  And a reminder from me ... go back and read this again, substituting other words for God.  Start with "Love," then try "Spirit" and any other term that can increase your understanding of something that is beyond our understanding to begin with.  Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Words with much meaning behind them today. I am blessed to have found Sanaya and to know you Suzanne and Ty! Thank you, Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment today Brad sums up my feelings also. Though I have not personally met Suzanne and Ty,through this great web site I felt like I have.Suzanne words do not do justice for how this site has affected my life. Ty I really enjoy reading "Life As Ty Sees It". Thank you and bless you both, Robert from Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both (and ALL of Sanaya's followers) for your encouraging, love-filled comments. There are days when I wonder how long I will continue this blog. The answer is, as long as it continues to make a difference. I know Sanaya's words help ME. Your words ALSO help me to continue to listen for the messages. Love and blessings, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these wonderful messages - I try to share them every day! They really help so many people - more than you can ever know! Dearest Sanaya, I am working really hard trying to help those deeply affected by SUICIDE as I was . . . could I be cheeky to ask for a few words to pass on to those wonderful people to help them cope with their deep feelings of GUILT, BETRAYAL and LOSS . . . I know it would help them a lot xxxxxx Sonja xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful for the wisdom of Sanaya and the conduit that is you.

    Love you and the reminders to love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne,there are days when there may be no comments,but there is not a day that goes by that I don't read Sanaya's message. Don't ever think these messages fall on deaf ears. Many of us out here are being taught. I asked a year or so ago for a personal "geru" thank "GOD" he found me you. Keep on keeping on :-)

    ReplyDelete