Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Symptoms and Signs

Do not become a slave to the physical body.  A symptom is but a sign, not a command.  Do you follow every order of one who is not in charge?  That would be quite senseless.  Acknowledge the signs your body gives you, then give it over to Spirit.  “Is this real?  What is it trying to tell me?”  Once you have heard the answer, take action.  Give the body rest or treatment as guided by Spirit, but give no power to the reality of sickness.  Continue to focus on wellness and harmony, all the while treating the body as necessary. 

Do you see the paradox?  Take care of the illusion of anything less than perfection, but focus only on the perfection.  “I am perfectly balanced.  All is harmonious.”  This is the goal, not its opposite, but oh, how often you feel a symptom and immediately make illusion real. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a powerful truth . . . Take care of the illusion of anything less than perfection, but focus only on the perfection. A great mantra for every part of our life here in the earth dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am perfectly balanced. All is harmonious."

    I am Spirit, I am Divine, I am whole and healthy and magnificent! And yes, I will live life fearlessly! Thank you, Sanaya, for the Joy in this message.

    On to being Love in the world today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In perfection..I find peace, I find love.

    ReplyDelete