Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Transmutation

Karma is not a punishment.  It is a vibration.  All is energy.  All vibrates and tells a story: “This is the experience this being has had to date, and this is the level of evolution they have achieved.”  When a being returns to the state of pure spirit, it is decided how one will continue to grow.  Should one decide to experience the human realm, one begins at the level one has achieved.  It is a state of vibration.  Karma is carrying that vibration in an effort to transmute it even higher.

Not all challenges you now face are brought on in this lifetime, but have been carried with you in the form of vibration to be transmuted—not a punishment at all, but an opportunity for growth.  How do you handle these challenges?  Do you respond with fear or with love?  Love is the great transmuting Force.  Respond to all with naught but love and change your very make-up, for in so doing you raise your vibration to be all the more close to your natural, essential state.
How do you habitually respond to your present challenges?  It if is not with love, then you are merely transporting karma and may likely carry this baggage farther forward.  Change the pattern.  Respond with love, and rather than transporting the energy, transform it once and FOR ALL.

1 comment:

  1. I am thrown into this topic in many ways but the one that has me most confused is the non italicized quote in the second line of the discourse. What does this comment mean in the context of the what Sanaya says? I haven't gone too far back but I don't remember a non italicized quote before, I am most likely wrong but it stood out to me as very different.

    I never thought of Karma as a punishment and because Karma is one of my own fundamental doctrines, be it good or bad, I hadn't thought of accumulation from state to state.

    Hoping to hear more about oversoul soon.

    ReplyDelete