Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Oversoul

Note from Suzanne:  I received an email yesterday from a woman asking if I knew if the oversoul is the same as the higher self.  I answered her with what information I currently had.  It appears that Sanaya must have felt my answer was inadequate, because this morning's message addresses the issue in more depth...

The oversoul … yes, you would know it as the higher self, but not the Highest Self.  You are an aspect of the Creator, one facet of a vast, unlimited jewel that sparkles and is recognizable as that facet.  You are also a facet of a smaller jewel than the limitless one just described.  This one we ask you to visualize as grand and multi-faceted.  It consists of all of your personalities-in-form … your so-called “souls” out having their various life experiences all at once in their individual now-moments.  When you pass from this existence, you will rejoin the oversoul in awareness completely, but you have never left it.  You are part of the oversoul now, which is having multiple incarnations at once. 

Do you see why we do not discuss these issues more often?  It is quite difficult for your current lower self to grasp.  So, if you will allow us, we will return on the morrow to the topic that we hope will concern you the most:  the growth of the soul through ever-increasing expressions of love.  Why?  So that when your soul rejoins the oversoul in full consciousness after this human experience, the oversoul is all the greater and can add to the whole of the Creator.

1 comment:

  1. I am very intrigued by this. Time and space or as science now calls it the time space continuum and as Byron said, "Can crowd eternity into an hour, Or stretch an hour to eternity"

    ReplyDelete