Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Always With Us



NOTE from Suzanne:  Sanaya often makes me aware that their messages truly come from them (and not from my imagination) in the most wonderful ways.  Two days ago their message to us began with the words, "Lions, and tigers, and bears. Oh my."  I thought that was a strange way to start a message, but I have learned not to question what they say.  I chose a photo that included a lion, tiger, and bear standing together.  Now, here's the fun:  I received and posted that message on October 26th.  I am in California at a film festival.  My husband Ty is in Florida and chose to go hiking for 3 days.  I did not hear from him all day on the 26th because he had no cell phone signal.  When we finally reconnected by phone on the 27th, he shared with me that he had had a close encounter with a bear the day before - on the 26th, the very day I posted the bear photo.  The photo here is his, taken moments after he had to use his bear repellant to shoo the aggressive fellow away.  I did not think of the "lions, and tigers, and bears" posting until he remarked about it after he returned to civilization and read "Sanaya Says."  We have been living in Florida and using the Florida trail for hiking and biking for seven years and have not seen a single bear.  I did not even know that encountering one was a possibility and never gave it a second thought.  Being 3000 miles away, I had no idea that Ty had packed bear repellant.  So, do you see the magic?  The very first time Ty had a close encounter with a bear, Sanaya spoke to us about bears and fear in their morning message.  Today's message is to let us know we are never alone.  This I know is truth.  Thank you, thank you, Spirit for these beautiful signs.

2 comments: