Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, October 27, 2014

Unity

“Marry me” – two words which instantly bring joy to most hearts.  And why?  For it is a symbol of love and union … two who think they are not whole will become as one.  Each of you is already whole, but relationships allow you to experience oneness in a wholly new way.  Do not become so lost in the other that you do not realize your innate completeness, but most certainly celebrate unity with another, for that other will be one of your greatest teachers.  You will discover that you are not as alike as you think, but those very differences will serve to point the way home to love if you are willing to see these differences as opportunities and not as cause for discord.

The symbol of a marriage is a ring of unity, but that ring can only be worn on one finger at a time.  There is oneness in all things.  Never forget that you are a Whole in One.

1 comment:

  1. I love this message! As my wife and I have learned, it takes each person being whole (and going through some past pains) to build a strong union. It took awhile but we've found each other and are gratefully enjoying life together. It certainly makes going through the ups and downs easier to handle. Thank you for this, Brad

    ReplyDelete