Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, October 6, 2014

Pampering

When the body gives you a sign of discomfort, this is a cry for attention.  Do not take this as a sign that you have already gone over the edge, but that you may be teetering.  You could go either way at this first sign of discomfort.  So many of you feel the sniffles and the soreness and react with dismay.  This is followed by the declaration that you are ill.  You have now pushed yourself over the edge and will suffer the consequences of the power of belief. 

What would happen if you took notice of this valuable warning you call a symptom?  What if, instead of believing a certain course of ailments must now ensue, you thanked the body for the warning and stepped back?  Now safe from the edge, you pamper the body, lovingly treating it to rest and relaxation, not because it is ill, but as a thank you for showing you what it needed before you fell off the edge.  Why, in short order, you may find the body ready to resume its normal actions instead of picking itself up from a fall which need not have happened.  Listen to what the body is telling you, but do not jump off the edge … to conclusions.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting. I was out on a Forest fire assignment to California recently. Due to wet, cool conditions near the end people began getting ill. I, too, began feeling a sore throat. In the past my mind would say 'that's just what often happens to me under those conditions'. But I tried taking care of myself soon after the symptoms appeared and created more positive thoughts and no cold took hold. I will work more on this in the future! Brad

    ReplyDelete