Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, May 18, 2015

For a Reason

“Don’t push it.”  When have you heard these words before?  There are other ways to get past a wall when you come to it.  You can attempt to climb it, you can continue pushing in an attempt to knock it down, or you can go around it.  But there is another way.  You can sit before the wall with an attitude of gratitude, and wait.  If the wall is still there when you close your eyes and open them, then close them again.  Now, with eyes closed, relax.  Ask to be shown why the wall is there.  Ask to be shown what lies on the other side.  Ask to be shown an easier, wall-free route with an easier path.  Who are you asking?  Those with a greater perspective than your own who can see beyond the wall.  You are not alone on your path, you know.  If you continue to run into that wall and you continue trying to push it, someone is trying to get your attention … doing you a favor, actually, by blocking your way.  So don’t push it.  The wall has something to say.

1 comment:

  1. This message reminds me of a lesson I learned from you (one of so many). I have always had a recurring dream- not every night, but every now and then and then for a few nights in a row. In this dream, I had my eyes closed and could not open them. I functioned somehow and went on about life, but my eyes were shut tight. When I sat back and asked for an answer, it came to me. There is an issue I am refusing to see and face.Now that I know that, when I have the dream, it gives me impetus to find the issue and courage to face it and deal with it. Having my eyes closed is my wall.

    ReplyDelete