Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, September 12, 2011

Center Yourself

We have spoken of zippers in the past … of how the teeth must fit together just so or  they do not function.  The same is true of your closet doors that ride a track.  If not centered on the rail, they do not move as designed.  Yet you push, and shove, and pull, and curse.  "What is wrong with this thing?  Why does it not do my bidding?"  In such a circumstance, the zipper and the door are not centered, and neither are you, my friend.  Like the zipper, you gnash your teeth.  Like the closet door, you bump along.
 
Yet, what happens when you take a deep breath and center yourself?  Draw in a breath of peace.  Slow down and look at the situation from another angle.  Approach with a gentle touch.  Lo and behold, all slips into place and glides easily.  Pay attention to your bodily sensations and your thoughts as you go about your day.   When you find yourself gnashing, center yourself and glide.


1 comment: