Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ever Upward

Do not meet hatred with hatred.  Greet anger not with angst.  These lower vibrations only add to the mix.  Anger, hatred, and intolerance are the byproducts of ignorance.  There is a reason you call darkness darkness.  Such lower vibrations represent a lack of light.  Light represents goodness, love, compassion, and kindness.  How do you bring more light into a world where many still walk in darkness?  You do not stumble about in the darkness yourself, do you?  No, my friend.  You turn on a flashlight and light the way for others. 
 
In the challenges ahead, remember these words.  Always do you have a choice to turn on your light and help to raise the vibrations around you, or to merely add to the darkness.  Let there be light.  May it shine brightly from your heart as you lead the way ever upward.


3 comments:

  1. "Let there be light." Sending Love to our world today and always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, may I remember these words in every situation! Always do I have a choice to turn on my light and help to raise the vibrations around me. Thank you Sanaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let there be Light and let it begin with me.

    ReplyDelete