Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Like a Child

Your sacred writings tell you to be as a child.  There is great wisdom in this.  Let us examine why.  It is because of this very reason!  The adult examines everything, dissects things, and then worries about them … sees the flaws in them, sees the impossibility, sees the limitation, and sees the potential for failure.
 
Now let us not examine it.  Let us simply be childlike.  Let us play.  Let us rejoice.  Let us laugh and spin about for no reason whatsoever, with no explanation other than that it feels good.
 
Joyful.  Is this not how the Creator wishes to enjoy its creation?  Be as the child:  full of joy, curiosity, and unbridled love for all things.  You have learned to be an adult by watching adults.  As a child you wanted nothing more than to be grown up.  Now that you are there, it is okay now to regress for a while and remember your true nature as a free spirit.


3 comments:

  1. Reply to the comment by Mystic Retiree: Sanaya has said many times that if we could see the “big picture” from the perspective of the spirit world we would understand. The things you describe in your comments are perpetuated by those who do not understand who and what they are. All things in this life are temporary. When we can learn to see all with neutrality and then choose how to respond (hopefully with love and compassion for those who are blind), then we find peace and help to spread that around us, even when we think we don’t make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Suzanne,
    Thanks.This world and the universe is a spiritual
    dimension.How could it be otherwise if all is a
    Oneness?
    To be hated is a hard challenge.I can of course
    try and rationalize it away,but that only works for
    a while.No what I do is see hate as the other end of love.It is the attraction that pulls away instead of pulling together.
    I embrace within myself that hate knowing it too is love.This way it does not hurt so much.What hurts me is not so much the hate but the fact there are people who thrive on this feeling and
    the terrible vibrations that are released.These feelings always find a place to roost and we all
    are effected at some level by this.Even if we are
    not sensitive to it.
    Please tell Sanaya I send her my love and I thank you and bless you for the good you are letting into our world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a comfort it is for me to know that there is a big picture that I don't understand while I walk this earth, but I know that all is well. I am doing much better at "seeing all with neutrality" :-)

    ReplyDelete