Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Learning to Trust

Note from Suzanne: I felt a bit silly when I posted yesterday's message from Sanaya. I mean, really ... surfing? The whole "Cowabunga" thing seemed far from spiritual, but I've learned to trust what I hear. So ... I sat down last evening to continue reading a book I'd been led by spirit to buy the day before. There, on page 31, was the phrase, "surf the wave of grace." All I could do was shake my head in wonder. I could have five books on the go at once, and Sanaya always knows what I'm going to read that day. Sending love to all of you from the spirit world ...

And today, a message for all of us:

“He who runs the fastest wins the race.”
This phrase is a falsehood.
It’s the one who runs an even pace
Who achieves the greatest good.

There’s no need to exert effort.
No need to try so hard.
By trusting in the Highest Cause,
All good you can regard.

Why is it some do try and try?
With great exertion they do sweat.
Because the word “surrender”
Has not their belief system entered yet.

When finally you realize
That in a higher power you can trust,
Then all the power you’ve exerted
Is no longer a great “must.”

“Relax and trust,” the simple keys
To living in the flow.
Turn all your cares to God and then
Great peace inside you’ll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment