Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Choice

Be very clear about what it is you desire, for your thoughts will bring you what you envision.  Look around you.  Everything you have and see is there by choice, either yours or another's.  If you are unhappy with what you see, then you must make a choice, mustn't you?  Making choices takes courage.  Not making the difficult choice is also a choice, is it not?
 
You have chosen this life as you.  There are lessons to be learned as you.  Are you unhappy with you?  Make a choice to change.  You cannot change others around you?  Then make a choice to change your thoughts about them.  You are not as powerless as you imagined.  
 
Choose to be happy.  Choose to be loving.  The two go hand-in-hand.  Choose love as your companion to every thought, deed, and word, and you will walk hand-in-hand with the One who gave you this life in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne,
    The synergies in our approaches to life are quite interesting. After having cruised for a few years and "retiring" in 2007 I traded cruising on the waters to continuing my first love of being an active spiritual cruiser. So here I amt back into Unity ministry. I came upon your first book "Living a Dream" and while the locations and ports are different - the message is shared. I write to you from Rio Dulce Guatemala where my husband Neil and I are boatsitting. It was here that your book "Living a Dream" jumped up and grabbed me. Last year "Messages of Hope" came to my attention. No accidents. I would love to touch base. Thank you for your ministry. Rev. Elizabeth Thompson, Sr Minister, Unity of Sarasota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elizabeth. Will you please email me at info@SuzanneGiesemann.com? I will be giving my SOAR workshop in Sarasota at the Sarasota Center of Light on January 26th! Much love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete