Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Song

Think of your musicians who form a band.  Such energy they create together—not just in the musical notes that bring pleasure, but in the energy they create through their own synergy.  They know that alone they can and do create beautiful music, but together the effect is far different and at times greater.

This is an example of the power of working together for the whole.  Do you not yet realize that your entire existence in human form serves this very purpose?  You are not the solo player you perceive yourself to be.  Yes, it is possible for you to create beautiful music by yourself, but it is when you add your notes to those of others that beautiful harmony results. 

Strike up some beautiful chords today—your note joined with others.  Make a beautiful sound and add to the enjoyment and growth of the Whole.  It is all one big song.

Note from Suzanne:  Each morning I receive the messages from Sanaya in meditation.  Then, afterwards when I type up what came through, I am the one who gives each message a title.  Today "One Song" felt right, then I remembered another term I had heard for the "one song" ... Uni-Verse!  Pretty cool.  May you make beautiful music today and every day.

By the way, we are now in Arizona, which does not observe daylight savings time, so it is three hours earlier than the east coast.  For those of you on the east coast, don't think I'm sleeping in out here when the posts appear so late!  Also, thanks to those of you who have sent such fun and loving comments about the fun trip blog Ty is keeping.  He really lights up when he reads that his words are bringing people such pleasure, and that, to me, is a real pleasure to see!  If you haven't yet seen our blog, check it out:  http://messagesofhopetour.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment