Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Leaving Your Mark

Why are you comfortable in your home? For your personal energy fills the space. Why does your home feel unusual when there has been a long absence? For the energy is stale. Why does it take a while for a new home to feel comfortable? For you are in the process of settling in—of letting your personal energy fill all of the nooks and crannies.

Find a spot and make it your own. May this be your haven within your home for sacred communion. There you will build up a very special energy, for there your guides and angels draw near to sit with you as you sit in the silence. There you draw to you on a regular basis the highest of vibrations. There you can take a seat and instantly feel the Love.

Energy is a tangible thing. Your energy vibrates with the signature of you. You leave your signature wherever you go. May all who follow in your path smile as they wrap themselves in your signature and say, “I don’t know what it is about this place, but I love it."

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, I love your writings with Sanaya. Words are so real, easy, filled with a simplicity I need, as I believe many need. One does not feel alone when reading what you post. It is nice, very nice, I thank you and Sanaya deeply for this gift... Nancy, from worth remembering.... enjoy your journey, for I am enjoying the journey through you as well.... blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, when I posted the comment it brought me to my blog, so once again I shall say thank you my friend... One day perhaps we will meet, I would to speak with you, namaste...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Nancy. So good to hear from you and happy that Sanaya speaks to you. Namaste, indeed!

    ReplyDelete