Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, June 30, 2012

That One ... Your New Friend

Do you love yourself enough?  Do you?  Do you speak to yourself lovingly and regard yourself with compassion?  Take a step back and see yourself from afar.  Listen to the way that one is addressing themself.  Do you want to step in and say, "Please be more kind"?  Is that one being patient and understanding with themself?  Do you want to step in and say, "There, there.  You are far more worthy than you are giving yourself credit for"?
Do you see now how easy it is to befriend and love that one who you have forsaken?  There are things you would never say to your lover, your friend, your beloved child, for they would be too hurtful, yet you say these things to that one -- God's beloved child – all the time.
Step outside of the ego, who can be quite the unloving critic.  You do not need that kind of friend.  Now, from this new vantage point, befriend yourself.  Take yourself by the hand and say, "I am sorry I have forsaken you.  I want to get to know you anew and truly take care of you.  I love you just as our Father loves you.  Please forgive me."  And it is done. 
Do you see how simple it is to turn your life around?

No comments:

Post a Comment