Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reach Out

Others will forgive us this day as we give this vital message to one who will read these words and needs to hear them …

When a person takes their own life, they are merely detaching consciousness from form.  It is impossible to take away Life.  It is God who giveth and God who taketh away.  The human merely makes choices through the exercise of free will.  In this way, the human helps the soul to evolve.  The early departure from the school of human life by choice does nothing to help the soul evolve and is deleterious to the growth of the Whole.  There is no judgment nor punishment, merely recognition that no growth has taken place and that human pain has resulted for those still in human form.

Think twice, think thrice, think again before making a choice that is permanent to the current human form.  Such a choice does not end suffering.  Resort to prayer--constant prayer—with the knowing that you are contacting a Source which will send help.  You are not alone.  You never have been.  You exist for a reason.  You need not suffer.  The light is there, and one will be sent to you to lead you from the darkness.  Trust in this as you pray.  Reach out. 

2 comments:

  1. To the one Sanaya addresses, YOU ARE LOVED. I don't need to know your human name or which human you are - - I send love, I surround you with love. We are both part of the Whole. I thank Sanaya for reaching out to you here. The words reach out to all of us. Would you like to talk? I am here to listen. bevgarlipp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a special person who this will benefit greatly from this today. Wonderful! BB

    ReplyDelete