Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, October 29, 2012

Bending

Stand your ground if you will, but which is more likely to survive the storm:  the tree which bends or the one that is rigid?  Growth entails stretching and bending.  You do not become a tall, wise tree without bending quite a bit along the way.  There is only one view when you remain rigid.  When you bend you see many sights on the way down and back up.  Now you are free to choose, having gained a bit of insight along the way.  With insight comes wisdom.  Why do you think they call it a “wise” old tree?  It has done quite a bit of bending along the way. 

Stand your ground if you will, but be willing to bend.  There is no dishonor in this.  There is no shame.  The one who bends learns far more, is more open, and receives the greatest gifts.

2 comments:

  1. This spoke to me on many levels, personal, professional, and also reminded me of my relationship experiences. We can spread our roots to ground ourselves well, but are still able to bend with the wind and storms, and to reach the sun. Any 'wise old tree' you've seen will have bends and branches all the way up that have always been reaching for sunlight, grounded yet growing in it's own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a valuable lesson today . . The one who bends learns far more, is more open, and receives the greatest gifts. Very timely for me!!

    ReplyDelete