Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oneness Explained Further

Note from Suzanne: When I heard Sanaya's words this morning, I knew they were for a follower in Connecticut who asked a question last night during a live interview I did. This is for you, J, but it applies to all of us, man or woman. (If you missed the interview and would like to hear it, Click here)


You wish to undo the teachings that no longer serve you—the teachings that tell of a judgmental God and a son who is unique in his oneness with that God?  Live as that son did.  Fill your heart with loving kindness for all of life.  Judge not others.  Forgive others their trespasses.  Live and love fully as the son of God that YOU are, and you will discover a different God than the one full of wrath and fury.  You will discover a Father unlike any other—a Father who is far more than a being, far more than a man, far more than any man can imagine.  You will discover that Father is right there within you, in the mansions of your own house, just as you were taught, but did not quite understand or believe the words in the context in which they were taught.


"I and the Father are one” can be said by all creatures great and small.  Repeat this phrase until the old phrases and beliefs no longer fit.  Then you will have grown from a child to a man.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I am honored that Sanaya spoke to my heart. If we all can follow this teaching we will all be the better for it. The layers of years peel off slowly, but the love of the Father is patient and eternal.
    Thank you again Suzanne for this and last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview! I certainly learned some more about your work. In my heart as I grew up I knew some of the messages I received about God and Jesus did not resonate true with me. I certainly believe but in a different way now over the past decade or so. It is very freeing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Interview Suzanne. Your interviewer was very good as well...
    Very educational...
    Jen

    ReplyDelete