Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

With Peace in Your Heart

You pass a beggar on the street.  He holds out a hand and you cringe.  What goes through your head?  Is it contempt or is it compassion?  He is learning lessons, and so are you.  If you give him money, do you help or hinder him?  If you withhold your coins, do you help or hinder yourself?  The difference is not in the coins you give, but in what is in your heart. 

The beggar will learn lessons whether you give money or not.  He will appreciate you or not.  You perhaps may not be able to give coins to every beggar, but there is one gift you can give:  a prayer filled with love and thanks that all will grow whilst here … that all may see the perfection in each being’s present circumstances as a path toward that growth …that all will see a brighter light and move inexorably toward it … that all will know how very much they are loved … that all—including you—will find peace in your heart.  Without peace, all are beggars.

 
Note from Suzanne:  A woman who attended my S.O.A.R. workshop told me afterwards that she was going to sit in a mall and watch people walk by until she could do so without judging everyone at first sight.  She thought she would be there for five minutes.  She sat there for an hour …

I wanted an image to use with today’s message from Sanaya.  I went to Google just now, clicked “images” in the upper left corner, then entered “panhandler” in the search box.  Wow.  What an eye-opener as far as evoking emotions.  I invite you to do the same, then re-read Sanaya’s message until you can look at those images with peace in your heart.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to start by saying my dog and best friend passed on June 30. I wanted to believe that I would see him in the afterlife.But had nothing to base this on.

    I did not know anything about mediums or spiritualism. By chance I watched the documentary "No One Dies in Lily Dale". I was so relieved and at peace to learn that no one ever really dies including pets.

    From watching this documentary I really felt a connection to Anne Gehman. The first book I read was the " The Priest and the Medium". Which led me to read "Messages of Hope". Which led me to this site and a daily reader of "Sanaya Says".

    2 weeks ago I was staying at a hotel in Cleveland Ohio. I walked outside and there was a homeless man sitting on a bench. He struck up a conversation with me and we had a nice chat. He said he was hungry and would love to have a corn beef sandwich. Going on what I learned about love from my recent readings I gave him some money for a sandwich and a little extra.

    It was gratifying to see the bounce in his step as he walked away. After about 10 steps he turned around and said that he would pass this good deed on to someone else. I walked back in the hotel with a bounce in my step.

    Thank you Suzanne for this great web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert, your message has brought tears to my eyes and a heart that wants to burst. Bless you.

      Delete
  2. Isn't it interesting that we all have stories to share no matter who we are or where we come from. When we speak from the heart there will always be someone listening....
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Robert! Tears here too. You never know what actions you take may have an affect on people. I'm reminded of the pebble thrown into a pond and the rings radiating outward. Good vibes! BB

    ReplyDelete