Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Unity

I live within your heart, I who wears a crown.  May no thorns prick you.  May the crown you wear upon your head be fully open, allowing the light of God to so fully open and illumine the light within your heart that you come to know me … the Christ within.  This is who you are.  This is what you are … a child of God, a son of God, a daughter of God … born of Nobility, a lamb in sheep’s clothing.

Hold your head high this day and repeat after me:  I AM That.  I AM That.  I AM That.  Now you are speaking Truth.  When you truly live that Truth, you will understand how miracles are made.

Note from Suzanne:  Strong, powerful words today.  I heard these words in meditation this morning after I felt an incredible presence and clearly heard, “Ephesians 4.”  Understand that I was not raised on the Bible.  I am only vaguely familiar with it.  When I heard “Ephesians,” I did not even know if it was Old or New Testament.  After receiving today’s message and feeling that presence, I searched online for “Ephesians 4” … the summary?  “Unity in the Body of Christ.” 

To me, this is beyond "Wow."  This is "AWE"-some.

The meaning of the word “Christ” does not apply just to Christians … it is one who knows who they truly are … one in consciousness with Spirit, with God.  Today’s message is very clear.  You are That no matter what religion you were raised under.  May you feel that Love within you today.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, awesome and reflective of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj---a remarkable man who's words are well worth a read. A truth that is self evident often is one that most ignore.

    I wonder about the call to Ephesians as also a hint to Ephesus and if you had been there when touring the Turkish coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very glad to experience this website. I know my path can be rocky but even amongst the challenges I am steadfast. A few years ago I was not as centered.
    Thank you for this message. I am exactly where I'm supposed to be and am a lucky man...BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tale of "Who Am I?....I am that" is also found in Shantanand Saraswati's book, Good Company. I believe it is from the ancient Upanishads texts, but am guessing. I first heard it in my Practical Philosophy class and finally picked up the book after your visit to Rochester. This was a perfect read after attending the S.O.A.R. workshop.
    I decided jump into Love Beyond Words and read one message a day, so I started on October 6th. It was "On Criticism". At the same time I started listening to Tolle's A New Earth and was also reading a few pages of Good Company.
    What happened on that day was that I was given the same message from all three sources. It is the ego that separates us, encourages criticism and keeps us from realizing what we really are. Don't you love it how spirit knows you better than you know yourself? I've never been a good multi-tasker. Now I know I don't have to be. I also got the other message, loud and clear.

    ReplyDelete