Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Going Home

Do not fear death.  It comes to all.  You merely fear the unknown and the perceived pain of those you will leave behind.  All of life in physical form is a preparation for the next step.  Death is merely taking that step back to the realm of love from which you came … your true home.  You cling to this one for it is all you currently know with your focus so firmly rooted here.

Think of life before having children.  You think there can be no greater love than that which you know, until along comes a child, and then you know unconditional love.  You are as the childless one now.  Death re-introduces you to a far greater form of unconditional love than you can presently imagine. 

Have no fear.  The grieving process is one all must face.  Suffer not in fear.  Live fully now and simply allow life to flow.  Rest in peace here and now, my child, for death is merely a transition home.  Life continues eternally.  Find the peace in knowing this and bring the love to this experience now.

3 comments:

  1. I am actually more afraid that there is no death. Can't imagine having several hundred or thousand lives. Can you decide to just turn the energy so low that you are kind of dead? Sorry to be a downer, but it seems unfair that spirit created us and we had no choice, and we are now eternal and had no say in it. Sure we may die and then be at peace but it seems like this process is endless. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thoughts ... guidance from the other side tells us we made the choice to come here and we will have a choice to come back. We are NOT eternally in THIS human state. The state of expanded consciousness is wonderful beyond description. I have experienced bits and pieces of it four times in a natural altered state, and I remember thinking, "Why would anyone go back (to being human) except to serve?" I am confident that the HIGH, loving energy we will all experience will be so wonderful and so far beyond anything we experience here that you will be far from disappointed. I'm sorry for the challenges you have faced here, but that will make the next chapters all the more sweet. You will always have a choice. That's how we grow. Blessings and love ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this was posted on the 14th but I must have read this 20 times and each time a feeling of peace comes over my turbulent heart and I rest in Sanaya's words. This has to be one of my favorite post thus far and there have been many that have spoken to me.

    ReplyDelete