Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Monday, October 15, 2012

I verses i

You speak of an all-seeing “eye,” but in seeing it this way, you miss the point a bit.  Change your choice of letters and the lesson changes.  Speak now of the all-seeing “I.”  This “I” is not of the individual, but of the All That Is.  You and all that exists are integral parts of this “I.”  This is why the “i” that is the entirety of you feels so very important. 

You know that you are creative, loving, and essential to the Whole, but you are not all of the Whole.  As an integral part of the Whole, what you do and think and say truly matters.  Each action, thought, and word adds to the Whole—to the all-seing, all-knowing, ever-present, ever-loving I AM.  Yes, you ARE.  You are THAT. 

Do you understand how vital you AND your neighbor are?  There is no distinction.  When the “i” becomes all-important, take a look around you at all of the other “i’s” and know that together all make up the all-seeing “I,” with no “i” –whether rags or riches, great or small—more or less vital than another.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sanaya for sharing words that make some of the things that are hard for us "to wrap our minds around" so much more easy to know.

    ReplyDelete