Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

911

You have your police force to keep control of things and give you a sense of peace.  But what happens when they are not around?  Then you become nervous.  You feel a sense of danger.  But do you not realize they always respond to your call, your cries for help?  Do you not also realize** you have your own 911 line?  Your personal team will respond when you put out the call.  Your league of angels is always nearby.  Just as you rest safely at night in your bed knowing that order prevails because there is a force assigned to maintain order in the physical world, rest at peace now, knowing that your personal Force is only a call away.

**As I received these words in meditation, a vehicle outside suddenly turned on a siren and sped by.  Amazing.

2 comments:

  1. This one is a keeper this is right up there with one of my favorite
    Papaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a keeper. Almost like one of Sanaya's blogs in the past of our own EMS team. Nice to know help is at our side whenever we need it. LOVE THE SIREN
    PAPAJ

    ReplyDelete