Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Walls

Let down your walls, those barriers which hold others at arm’s length.  What if there were no distance between you at all?  “Why, then people would know my secrets!” You all have them, these shameful things you know about yourself which you think would keep others from loving you.  Do you think others’ secrets are any different from your own?  On the other side of their walls are the same little lies:  “I am not good enough.  I am not worthy.  I am no good.”  And so, you all put up barriers which keep you from discovering the truth.  This truth can only be felt when love flows freely among you, but it begins with yourself, inside your self-imposed barriers.  When you have built up enough of this love inside of yourself and around yourself, the walls will come down from the sheer force of it.

1 comment:

  1. The distance between us is only in our imagination. We are one. What I do to you, I do to self and all of humanity. May I, may we, all be big enough to grasp this and allow universal love to flow though us.

    ReplyDelete