Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Unlimited


Expectations … they can be enjoyable, but they can also lead to disappointment, can they not?  What if you had no expectations?  What if you simply set an intention for the greatest possible outcome resulting in the greatest possible good for all?  What if you then sat back and allowed that to unfold?  Why, you could not even imagine such an outcome!  Your limited perspective would limit you. 
Your expectations have limited you.  Can you let go of expectations and allow things “beyond your wildest expectations” to unfold?  Can you imagine how fun and freeing such an attitude would be?  It is.  Try it.  The results will be beyond your expectations. 
Who is in control Here anyway?

4 comments:

  1. The last line says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you let go of expectations? How can you open up to the wildest greatest possible outcome of all? what is the difference between opening up to the greatest possible outcome and fantasy?

    Summer
    Butterfly Lady <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer, from my viewpoint (not Sanaya's), I think you enjoy envisioning all kinds of wonderful possibilities and then send out waves of gratitude that one of those or something even greater is unfolding. Fantasy CAN become reality. I believe we can EXPECT wonderful things, but the advice here is to not limit ourselves to how we see things turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good reminder for me (a paid up member of Control Freak's Anon) to stick with my intention of letting go. Thanks all, Barb

    ReplyDelete