Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Way

Do not despair when you encounter bumps in the road.  The path of life is never a smooth one.  Never.  If it had no ups and downs, where would be the learning and the growth?  If you cannot embrace the bumps, then simply take your foot off the accelerator and glide. Bumps are easier when you do not tense or brake.  Just take them slowly and flow over them.  Soon you will come to a smooth patch again.  It is the Way.  When you recognize this, you can unclench your teeth and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize this more than ever now and try to keep an even foot on the accelerator. A work accident I'm involved in has brought a few humps to the forefront. My wife reminds me that I have little control in the situation but am also concerned over others who could be impacted. In hindsight though I see how close this has brought many of those that I work with so see that the big picture has positive attributes I didn't see earlier. Thank you for this timely reminder! Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant for someone in an RV in high winds, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete