Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Value

“Who am I?  I don’t matter at all.”  And with that thought you do a disservice to divinity.  Even the smallest creature has the same value as any other, for all is a manifestation of Divinity, of Source.  All is Spirit experiencing existence.  May we use the wave in the ocean analogy?  You may express yourself loudly and boldly as a benevolent tidal wave, or as the smallest ripple.  But that ripple, it is so small that it seems to blend in completely with the ocean so that it is indistinguishable from the Source.  And so it is.  By not expressing itself as a giant wave, reaching out and crashing boldly against the shore, it may not have as much of an effect and others may not take notice, but does it have any less of the original Source power?  Not at all.  The same potential, the same Power, the same essence exists in the entire sea, and you are a wave of That, no matter how big or small.  Value that.

No comments:

Post a Comment